Here's us when we were skinny and dumb and crazy:
I wrote a very inadequate email apologizing for not answering/returning her phone calls... And here I am sitting typing instead calling... But I got distracted looking at our old college pictures and naptime is precious time to me - time for peace and complete quiet.
Excuses, excuses. Always... right?
Anyway, so I'm a frazzled crazy person right now for a lot of major reasons. Some of which I will list here and some of which I will keep in my beating heart.
1. Kevin started his new job last week!! HOORAY! He's awesome. He's so awesome that he got his dream job. He now works as an Assistant Prosecutor at the Prosecutor's Office in Camden, N to the J. This is a huge deal and I am so incredibly proud of him.
2. I just had a baby 4 months ago (Remember my kid, Martin? He's cute.) and it's still a work-in-progress learning how to juggle my life. I feel like the majority of my day is spent putting a bottle in Martin's mouth, pulling off and putting on Henry's pants/underwear so he can go to the bathroom for the 100th time (small boy... small bladder), quickly taking advantage of the 1 hour everyone is happy, fed, and not tired and running 3 errands as quickly as possible, or sitting on the couch doing nothing like I am right now because I'm just really tired.
3. We're buying a house!!! As in, tonight we're going to sign the contract!! Crossing all fingers and toes that everything goes as smoothly as possible these next few weeks with all the STUFF that goes on with buying a house and that we'll get it. We both feel really good about it and are suuuuper excited. This has made my stress levels reach a high that they have never seen before! That's fun!
4. I got 6 new piano students! The stars are all aligning for us in this here household, and getting these students happened very quickly and suddenly. I am extremely blessed. This will help us SO much financially.
5. The next year will be very difficult for us, most likely. Buying a house is REALLY EXPENSIVE. But we are really looking forward to doing some home projects, cutting the grass, taking out the trash, pulling open the blinds, killing spiders... IN OUR OWN HOME. Oh boy. This is awesome.
Alright, that's all. Cam Cam, I love you. Come move to New Jersey.